Being a Girl Scout is something you DO, and it is an EXPERIENCE that no girl should miss!
Welcome to Girl Scout Daisy Troop # ______!
Your Daisy Girl Scout has joined a special group of young women on a memorable and unique path. Girl Scouts have a long history of shaping and molding smart, successful, well rounded women. I can't wait to share these experiences with your Daisy Girl Scout!
My name is [NAME] and I am the leader of troop #12345. I am excited about working with your daughter and look forward to spending time with her this year.
Meetings will be held on the first and third Tuesday of the month, at the elementary school at 123 School ln, Mytown, Mystate.
We are asking that each family commits to providing snack for at least one meeting. If you prefer, you can choose a week, and make a $10 donation, and I will make sure snack is provided.
- Meeting Parents/Co-Leaders: We always need parents to volunteer and register to help out at meetings. It is $15 for adults to register for girl scouts.
- Product Managers: We have 2 product sales throughout the year.
- Fall Product Sales: This parent will register as a volunteer, and take the fall product training and be the lead in our fall product sales.
- Cookie Sales: This parent will register as a volunteer, and take the fall product training and be the lead in our fall product sales.
- Outdoor Certified Parent: When we camp, or do activities outdoors that involve fire, we will need an adult who is a registered volunteer and has take the outdoor certification.
- Treasurer: This is an adult who will volunteer and register. You will handle our finances, and keep parents and girls abreast of the balance in our bank account and let everyone know how money is being spent.
- There may be other roles that arise throughout the year - I will let you know if we need more volunteers.
All girls, leaders, co-leader, fall product sales, manager and cookie sale manager are required to register and clear a criminal background check. Other adult guardians and parents are welcome to register as adult Girl Scout members. Financial assistance is available; please contact me for more information. Applying is simple, and if there is any concern with cost, please do not hesitate to contact me.
**Add information about troop dues here - we dont utilize them for my troop, so it wasn't a necessary sections for us.**
I am aiming to build a cohesive group with a great sense of group identity. For this reason, it is important that the girls attend as many meetings as possible. If your girl is not able to attend a meeting, please let me know at least 24 hrs in advance. Supplies are often purchased for the number of girls attending, and troop funds are precious so this will help us spend them wisely. If there is an emergency day of, please text/call/email so that I am aware, and we are not left waiting for your girl to start the meeting.
I look forward to meeting each of you and if you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.
**Feel free to use this form, alter it, whatever you need to do to it - my form is your form**